Cybersecurity Professionals is your trusted advisor for cyber risk management
Cybersecurity Professionals provides industry standard as well as proprietary organizational cybersecurity assessments to ensure your organization is aware of any gaps in its cybersecurity capabilities. Using methods such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, we will create a roadmap to bridge those gaps to arrive at your desired cybersecurity profile.
Our associates and affiliated service and product providers complete a full security lifecycle solution to keep your customer and employee data secured and your systems protected.
Associates hold one or more industry-recognized certifications including
- CEH® (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CISA® (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISM® (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CISSP® (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CRISC® (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- PMP® (Project Management Professional)
Karen Thurston, CISSP, PMP
Karen Thurston leads Cybersecurity Professionals and has earned Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications. She is a frequent invited speaker at industry and community events on the topic of cybersecurity, and also teaches computer science at North Idaho College in beautiful Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.